Exhibition and Workshop Proposals
Proposals for exhibiting at Arts in Oxford and utilising our Artist’s workshop are invited. The workshop can be used for a wide variety of activities, including teaching workshops and artists in residence.
Workshop proposals may form part of an exhibition proposal (eg. Artist in residence while exhibiting) or be independent of the gallery (eg. Weekly classes).
The gallery space available for exhibition is 10.3 x 7.1 metres (73 m2), with 28 metres of wall space. There is a gallery wall hanging system available for use.
The workshop space available is approximately 26 m2.
Proposals will be considered for either the gallery or the workshop, or dual use of both spaces (ie. Exhibition with teaching workshops or artist in residence).
Proposals by email are preferable. Please include:
- Which space/s you wish to utilise
- Which month/s you prefer to exhibit and if there are any months you are definitely not available
- A statement about your practice and background
- An outline of intended workshop activity or exhibition
- Any special requirements for hanging of work or during the exhibition
- At least 3 images of current work
- Contact details, including phone number and email address
- For group exhibitions, all artists work and details must be included in proposal
You may also include:
- Exhibition title
- Quantity, dimensions and media of works for exhibition
If you have any questions please contact our Exhibitions Co-ordinator, on (03) 312 1639 during gallery hours (10am-4pm Tuesday-Sunday) or at the email address below.
Forward your proposal to:
email@example.com or Arts in Oxford, PO Box 61, Oxford. 7430.
- Artists will receive an email acknowledging receipt of their submission
- A selection panel will consider all proposals
- Artists will be notified regarding the outcome of their proposal
To return to the homepage and see our latest posts http://www.artsinoxford.com